When the Full Moon is on the horizon there is a good chance that your life may feel shaken by the wild and transformative werewolf energy rising within you. Or perhaps you find that the Full Moon brings you a surge of inspired energy, carrying you on a high vibe wave of growth and expansion. Whether the Full Moon brings out your crazy or your creative, we invite you to set a moment aside for this simple ritual to increase conscious awareness during this powerful phase of the month, and to deepen the themes that grew from your intention setting practice on the New Moon two weeks ago.
Whereas the New Moon brought us a black and clear sky - a clean slate upon which to write the scripts of our futures - the Full Moon's light calls us to check in with ourselves in a very different way. After reaching peak fullness the moon stands on the precipice of a new phase: the waning stage. In this phase, the moon asks us to follow her lead as she begins to shrink in the sky. We are invited shed our layers as the moon does the same, to examine what no longer serves our new way of being, and to let that shit go. After two week of sitting with your New Moon intentions, what has arisen for you as a barrier or layer of mud to be cleared away? What can you release from your life to bring you closer to the manifestation of your goal?
On the Full Moon (or in the days leading up or following), we offer this ceremony as a way to strengthen your commitment to yourself, amplify your call to Source, and connect to the powerful energies of the Moon. By getting quiet, connecting with what you would like to clear, and performing a burn and release ceremony, you are manifesting your inner world into the outer - a powerful call to the Universe for support in your transformation.
1) Create a sacred space for yourself to begin your ritual. You can hold a special crystal or momento to tap into and focus the energies you so powerfully gathered after the New Moon.
2) Clear your energy field by using Palo Santo, incense, or the smoke of a candle. Bring yourself into the present moment with a few deep breaths, and a call to the Universe, your angels, ancestors, and spirit guides to assist you in releasing what no longer serves you.
3) Open yourself to divine guidance as you meditate on the following. Feel free to sit with eyes closed in silence, or journal to access the innate wisdom of your Higher Self.
4) Write down on pieces of paper the thing(s) that you are ready to release so that you may continue to transcend and align yourself with your intentions as a master manifestor. Giving thanks to these things for showing themselves, light each slip of paper on fire and drop it into a fireproof vessel. As the paper burns, visualize that each blockage is being released from the tissues of your body, mind, and soul to the divine hands of the Universe. See the smoke rising, releasing all that no longer serves you.
5) Close your ritual by giving thanks to the Universe and all of your divine helpers. Seal it all in with a bow of your head and the words, "And so it is."
Vulnerability & Love are how and why I write - to weave the most tender and raw parts of our human AF selves into the fabric of collective experience. Humanness is messy. Spirit can be too. I claim this for all of us ... as the stuff of life that's to be celebrated, brought into the light, and shared. Thanks for joining me here. XO